Friday 20 April 2012

Secret Revealed..!!

Let me tell about my secret  that is ABOUT ME...


My name is Tulaashini Kalidasan..

Of Course..I'm a Girl..:D
I'm 19 teen (last year of teen)..
The date my mother introduced me to this world is 30th of June 1993.

I was born in Taiping, Perak..
But....,
I grow up in the state which is well-known as the "Jelapang Padi" that is KEDAH...



Proud  to be called as Utarians...!!
Now...,
I'm currently pursuing my Bachelor of Education (TESL) at Kirkby International College at Cyberjaya, Selangor.


Well...,I'm also a future English teacher to-be...!!



My attitude is based on this-->

There is nothing much to describe about me...I'm am simply a happy-go-luck character,shy-type, silent person to new people who knew me...but for my family and friends (they really know me well) I'm totally very talkative person...^^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment