Saturday 21 April 2012

It's Favourites TimE...:D

For sure everybody will have their own favourite actor....if you don't have any of them....I think you are not a human...As a prove to show..I'm a human...I have my own favourite actor.I will post about my two actor which are from holloywood and also from kolloywood....
First....my favourite actor from Holloywood...
He is the most adorable and cute guy....I fell love with him when I first time saw him.....He could not be other than the amazing Twilight Saga hero...
ROBERT THOMAS PATTISON....


He was born on 13 May 1986 in London,England...So his age is 26 yearz..this year...He is a actor,model,musician and also a producer.His first movie is Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire..

Then,he become world-fame actor in movie based on Stephanie Meyer novel series that is the amazing love story TWILIGHT THE SAGA...as Edward Cullen!!



Currently,he is with Kristen Stewart who is his love-lady in Twilight movie...That means he is not single...(heart-broke news to me)..


Now..my favourite actor from Kolloywood...
He is the most charming ,good looking and also the good-hearted hero....
The hero I mentioned is SURYA SIVAKUMAR...


He was born on 23 May 1975 in Chennai,India.His age is 37 yearz old...but he never look like his age...he look more young than his age..:D...His is a actor,philanthropist 
,producer and also a television presenter...He started his carrier in 1996 until now..He has acted many movieand also received many awards.The most favourite movie of him is Varnam Ayiram..



The another main reason why I adore him a lot is he loves to do charity work...He organised a home for less fortune people.Not many will have the heart to do like this.
Lastly...he also not single..even worst...he is married and have two kids...But..happy news for me is..he married my one of favourite actress...:D






No comments:

Post a Comment